Prof. Ely Levine
Prof. Ely Levine is a well known expert in antennas and radio engineering. He holds a BSEE and a MSEE degrees in Electrical Engineering from the Technion, Haifa, Israel and PhD in applied physics from the Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel. Prof. Levine held senior development positions leading electronics companies (Elta, Elop and others). He joined Afeka Academic College of Engineering, Tel Aviv in 2006 where he teaches Communications, Antennas, Microwave systems and components, Wireless radio and Radar systems. He published more than 65 papers and conference proceedings and co-authored two books.
- Antenna Design (Simulations and experimental)
- Rapid antenna prototyping for a wide range of applications
- Small quantity production and full documentation
- Measurement in the 10 MHz – 20 GHz frequency range
- Radiation measurements and pre-compliance tests
- On-site consulting & Field testing